The unique model of flexible leadership, that Leaders on Demand offers aligns with my passion for effecting strategic change while enabling me to tackle varied, elaborate challenges. I assist executives to steer through intricate shifts, utilising my unique expertise grounded in global banking and financial services career. With my proven experience delivering operational excellence, driving transformations and executing people-centered solutions, I can help CEOs adapt to and manage rapidly changing environments.
My personal mission is to fuel curiosity-driven leadership and operational excellence, enabling CEOs and executive teams to traverse complex business landscapes effectively. Challenging the status quo and actively listening to be able to pinpoint issues and expose opportunities. The aim is to enhance the competitive edge of the executives’ teams and organisations I work with.
I approach leadership with a keen understanding of human dynamics, emphasising relationship building to harness the collective power of diverse talents and perspectives. My style is characterised by direct and clear communication with an unwavering commitment to achieving quality results. I structure and drive initiatives to ensure we navigate difficulties efficiently, and deliver on our commitments.
On Demand Support
With my experience as COO/Head of Operations and leading Change, Transformation and Business Management across Europe, United States and Asia Pacific, I bring a unique set of capabilities, unlocking rapid value in organisations by:
- Strengthening executives’ execution power, with hands-on contribution where required
- Providing unique insights, uncovering opportunities and innovative solutions based on data and observations
- Identifying process improvements and prioritising execution, in order of impact to the business
- Creating clarity and structure by implementing governance structure, operational rhythm and agile way of working
Engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels, ensuring the unspoken issues and questions at the heart of the problem are addressed
- Building teams focusing on purpose, mastery and autonomy.