Chief People & Culture Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Turnaround/Transformation
+61 413 080 790
Annette has a wide-ranging 25 year background in executive leadership and advisory level positions in corporate and government organisations throughout the Asia Pacific region. She is a specialist transformation and turnaround expert with a background in stakeholder management, people and culture and business execution.
She has a well-honed commercial instinct built over many years leading individuals and teams through difficult reorganisations where the necessity for financial and cultural outcomes went hand in hand with success. Annette's versatile style and empathetic approach has demonstrated a proven track record of securing high levels of staff engagement whilst delivering on execution.
Annette is a hands-on operator who loves the challenge of seeking the unique solutions for each organisation she supports and who most importantly, wants to leave behind respect and confidence in those left to carry on in the reset organisation.
Annette’s career commenced in heavily industrialised sectors where trust and confidence is the key and where communication and engagement are vital to moving forward. Annette then broadened her remit in a career that spans 25 years in strategic planning and delivery, change management and turnarounds and people and culture from a leadership perspective. Those skills were then turned to providing advisory and consultancy support in large scale and complex transformation projects in several different sectors.
Most recently those projects included the largest IT integration programme of works at a State Government level and providing strategic advice to the Federal Government on a matter of national importance. She works with leadership teams in both an interim executive and advisory capacity.
- Led large scale change programmes in difficult heavily unionised workforces over many years.
- Strategic advisor to executive committees/boards on people and culture
- Turnaround expert on large restructuring programmes (corporate & government)
- Lead people advisor on large scale merger and acquisition activity for major global services organisation.
- Integration Lead on over 100 small business acquisitions into large base business with minimum disruption and the achievement of legal, HR/IR and financial performance metrics.
- Functional expertise in communications with emphasis on stakeholder engagement and relationship management, large scale transformations and change, human resource management, industrial relations and strategy formulation and execution.
- Strong corporate governance capability and extensive programme and project management expertise.
- Government relationship management and public service programme management at both State and Federal levels.
Bachelor of Business, University of Western Sydney - with distinction. Awarded three prizes for excellence in her field (HR/IR). Attended the Australian Graduate School of Management’s MBA Program, & received a Graduate AICD (Diploma) in 2010, Dare to Lead Trained
Government, Resources, FMCG, Media & Entertainment, Advertising, Construction & Engineering (Civil, Marine, Mechanical), Manufacturing
People & Culture, Governance, General Management
Whole-scale Transformation, Cultural Change and Resets, Business Carve-outs and Post-merger Integrations, Strained Industrial Relations, Employee Engagement Issues
“The best way to predict your future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
“Every moment is a fresh beginning” T S Eliot
“I joined Leaders on Demand...
... to make a difference to individuals, teams and organisations who accept that empathy, connection, and success are possible in unison. Leaders on Demand is the embodiment of these values and developing others”
“When I'm not at work...
... I explore new passions, currently it's European History. My beautiful family and plenty of yoga to slow the pace of life are the keys to how I look at the world. I'm fascinated by the possibilities of the future”