After working with, advising and leading organisations globally from small businesses to multinational companies, there is commonality across the spectrum which you can distil down to basic fundamentals – plan, execute, learn and repeat. With a ever changing operating environment, this cycle has rapidly accelerated and places increasing demands on leaders and their teams. Leaders on Demand has united exceptional leaders to augment organisational capability to enhance the outcomes in each of these critical elements of an organisations operating cycle.
My mission is to unite and organise exceptional leaders so CEOs always have the capacity needed to deliver crucial outcomes.
I believe leadership is fluid and the most important attribute of a leader is to be supple enough to respond to changing situations and dynamic operating environments.
I work with teams to ensure appropriate plans are in place with alignment on priorities and outcomes, the right people are involved, and progress is reviewed to refine plans and improve execution.
I am an intent listener and create space for the team to perform. I encourage people to ask for help and seek direction and support. I am happy to jump in and lend a hand, at any level.
On Demand Support
I bring focus to creating a shared understanding of an organisations priorities and aligning teams with the best response when boards and leadership teams are tackling missed expectations or potential underperformance.
I have led turnarounds across different sectors and geographies, and know how important it is to establish the answers to the right questions when an organisation responds to adversity.
Executive leadership teams ask for my support when:
- A reality check will help align the executive team with strategic intent, operational imperatives and tactical hurdles
- Robust executable plans need clear accountability for performance, management discipline and dynamic resourcing
- Decision-making is focused on delivering intended outcomes and demands realtime insights that can be relied upon
- Organisational capabilities need to be stepped up to address competing demands and anticipate what's next
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching needs to be tailored by team goals to optimise the growth pathways for their people.