A former business partner told me that Leaders on Demand was the destination for executives that aren't ready to give up the personal satisfaction of making a difference that changes outcomes. I joined Leaders on Demand so I can apply my leadership experience in a practical way to a broad range of situations and add value to executive teams across a portfolio of clients. I can be ready for rapid deployments into new situations where I'm needed at the deep end, because I know the team at Leaders on Demand has always got my back.
My personal mission is use the broad experience I have obtained in the past 30 years to help businesses flourish and ensure leadership teams can overcome any setback that threatens performance.
I believe in being a team player and encourage people to strive for collective success. I am comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-moving industries and know how to tackle the competing priorities faced by public companies listed on the ASX and respond to the hands-on ownership style of private equity investors. Rapid decision-making is essential to beating the competition. I build strong teams that recognise the importance of excellent information to a leadership team that prides itself on doing the right thing strategically, operationally and tactically.
On Demand SupportI provide hands-on execution capacity when an executive leadership team's agenda demands unsustainable performance levels of the teams providing finance, risk, commercial and governance capabilities:
- Establishing information environments to be scrutinised by potential investors, funders or other interested parties
- Performing robust due diligence and identifying key value driving parameters to inform investment decisions
- Getting businesses on track with execution in readiness for investor scrutiny and transactions
- Developing and executing practical plans that address the reasonable needs of stakeholders
- Developing bankable business plans and scale up business capabilities that support the growth being funded
- Provide commercial, operational and risk input to ensure that complex legal agreements are practical and liveable.
Tales from the dataroom
Having been privy to scores of data rooms over the years in both the capacity of buyer and seller I have seen them all. The disorganised, the ultra-organised, from highly managed...
The devil in the detail
Complex legal agreements are an unavoidable commercial necessity. With each one, the devil is in the detail. A misunderstood clause or a complex methodology...
Bankable business plans
Banks are in the business of lending money... so why do so many organisations make this harder than it should be? A freshly minted CFO recently asked me for tips, this is what I shared...