I joined Leaders on Demand because I love supporting executive teams and organisations to perform at their absolute best. I thrive on advisory, facilitative or project-based roles where I can support leaders to navigate complex change and realign strategy, capability and operations to meet complex new challenges. Leaders on Demand is a collective of top- notch professionals with strong values aligned to my own, and I know the team has always got my back.
My mission is to turn confusion into clarity, misery into motivation, clunkiness into capability and mediocrity into mastery. And to get executives as excited and passionate about the art of leadership as I am, so that it becomes the most energising and fulfilling part of their working lives. And to create high-performing organisations, healthier workplaces and happier people in the process.
I lead with smarts, heart and a strong sense of values. And a passion for organisational learning & continuous improvement. Clients value my extensive toolkit and eclectic career experience spanning military leadership, operations management, CPO and interim P&C roles, strategy & change consulting, MBA teaching, C-Suite facilitation and executive coaching. Contrary to the military stereotype, I am an empathic and facilitative leader but I’m not afraid to constructively challenge misaligned beliefs, systems, processes and behaviours. And I don’t let people I work with take the soft option or fall short of their potential.
On Demand Support
The signature engagements that clients come straight to me for include:
- Executive Team Reset / Realignment for Change
- Leadership Capability Uplift programs for C-Suite down to GM/Ops Manager level
- New Operating Model design
- Change Program Architecture, Establishment and Upskill of Change Teams
- Workforce/Stakeholder Engagement – Design, Lead Facilitation, Facilitator Team Upskill
- Design & Facilitation of Cultural/Behavioural realignment initiatives, DEI, MCC
- Bespoke executive-level facilitation
- Executive Coaching including Leadership Communications Training/Coaching
I typically work with Boards, Leadership Teams and Major Project Teams / Bid Teams (up to $1bn+ NPV) as principal advisor, facilitator and organisational coach, as well as interim/fractional leadership roles.